Thursday 16 May 2013

Love Yourself Quotes

 Love Yourself Quotes


Dare to love yourself today, to smile with no reason and for none, only for YOU. For you the love, for you the moments, for you the LIFE.
--------------------------

I have felt pain, I have endured hardship, I have suffered loss of loved ones and I have memories I want to forget. However, these things have made me stronger and today I face the world with a smile, because I know things will always get better and those who love me will always be there for me.
------------------------

Sometimes you ask yourself why can't you be like them? Normal, popular, and beautiful? But have you ever ask yourself Why do you need to be like them?. The thing is life is unfair but you need to be yourself to survive life.
------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment