Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes---Crazy Love Quotes

Crazy Love Quotes


Humans are naturally capable of being crazy because you have to be crazy to be in love. Love is an irrational emotion with it having no real emotion.
---------------
Please tell me that you don't think I'm crazy when I tell you love is still stuck on my heart.
--------------------
I just love a guy that's chill. I'm so crazy he just balances me out.
-------------
I love you. You drive me crazy when you try not to. You make me laugh when I feel like I'm going to fall apart. You're the only one I want.
------------------
Don't love someone just because they benefit you. Love them because you can't bare to be without them, because they drive you crazy...
--------------
Its crazy right? To love someone whos hurt you. Its crazier to think that someone who's hurt you still loves you.
---------------------
When you love someone, they'll drive you crazy because they know they can.
------------
Baby I miss you so much ! Sincerly, a girl who is crazy in love with you.
------------
You're weird, obnoxious, crazy and a complete idiot. but you know what? I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment