Thursday 23 May 2013

Romantice Love Poem--- Romantic Lie


Romantic Lie

You told me once
My care is amazing
You enlightened me 
My eyes are passionate

I understood right away
Intention of your lie
Conceived you then
As a romantic liar

I am hypnotized
By stimulating splendour
Your adoring features
Touched innocent sense

Aggressive and obsessive 
Kiss, knotted me to you
You were sensitive 
Not to let me free 

You became my dream
You became my psyche
You became my vision
You became my life

When I tie the knot 
Masquerade taken out
Exemplified your 
Inner parts of guts

I am aware now
You entrapped me
I want to find out
A romantic lie to escape

Flee from you at once
Glided on seven skies
Voyaged ocean limits
Probing for harmony

When I turned around 
Find your burning tears
Dear, I’m back again 
To be with you forever

How I save my face
Grab your lovely heart
I am searching for 
Another romantic lie

No comments:

Post a Comment