Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes About Trust

Love Quotes About Trust



I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.” 
----------------
I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, 'I love you.' There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt
-----------------
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection.
--------------
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God
----------------
The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them” 
----------------
“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” 
---------------
Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don't have trust, the friendship will crumble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment