Saturday 25 May 2013

First Love Quotes About I Love You So Much

First Love Quotes About I Love You So Much



I dont regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you.
---------------------
Its when I look forward in my day to even pass you, or see you for a second, that makes my heart skip a beat.
-------------------------
In all honesty, you only have one true love. Yeah there's your first love, but you only have one TRUE love, one soulmate, your other half, the one that makes your world go round. In some cases, your first love is that true love. But not in all. Make sure its real true love before you give yourself away.


No comments:

Post a Comment