Monday 27 May 2013

Love Quotes--Give Me A Chance Love Quotes

Give Me A Chance Love Quotes


I won't chase you forever, stop running.
---------------------
I can't help but to stare in your eyes and daydream about all we should be.
--------------------
You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine.
------------------------
So there's this guy and the way he smiles makes me smile, his voice makes my heart skip a beat and whenever I see him, I get butterflies.
----------------------
I love everything about you, except the fact you're not with me.
------------------
Friends are forever, Guys are for whenever, so when worst comes to worst My girls come first!
----------------------
I really cant explain it, but I like you without trying. I love the things you say, and how you never fail to make me smile.
-----------------
Every time I laugh, I hope he's watching. So maybe, just maybe, he'll fall in love with smile just like I did with his.

No comments:

Post a Comment