Friday 24 May 2013

Love Quotes---Sweet Love Quotes For Him

Sweet Love Quotes For Him



I want to be that girl who he can take to his mothers house and make her smile, that girl he can't stop dreaming, talking or smiling about, the girl thats there for him when he needs me, the girl who brings out that faithful side of him, the girl who makes him laugh, the girl that he can pick out of millions and say she's the one I want, the girl who can pick him up when he's down, the girl he trust his heart with, the girl he gives his player card up for, I want to be his realist who he can love unconditionally, but most importantly I want to be his future and him my forever.
-----------------
Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. How can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul.
---------------
This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. I love you
----------------
Dear Baby, I realize that we are miles apart, but just know my feelings for you are still the same. Just hearing your name makes my heart race. I miss you more and more. I understand we brooke up, and just the though of you with her hurts me even more and more. You lied and I cryed. You left, and I stayed. You ripped my heart out, and after all this still just thinking about us makes me want you back. I want the best for you even if the best isn't me. Just know that where ever you go, I love you.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment