Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes--Crazy Love Quotes For Her

Crazy Love Quotes For Her

 
You don’t love a woman because she’s beautiful, She is beautiful because you love her.”
-----------------
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.”
-------------------
I love you as you are, but do not tell me how that is.”
--------------------
Love is the best thing in the world, and the thing that lives the longest”
-------------------
Love is a feeling, marriage is a contract, and relationships are work.”
-----------------.
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand, accept me for who I am.”
------------------------
The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing. it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.”
----------------
Love the art in yourself, not yourself in the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment