Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes---Love Memories Quotes


Love Memories Quotes



Time will heal everything but it cant keep the memories from the past away.
--------------------
Nothing lasts forever. Forever is a lie. All that we have is what's between hello and goodbye. It's sad when the person who gave you the best memories, become a memory.
-----------------------
You can't bring back the past, it's gone. Keep moving forward and make better memories for the future.
--------------------
Live your happiest life by accepting that some people and some things should only remain in your life as memories.
----------------
 Every passing moment is another chance to create memories, and Life is full of moments, make them beautiful and memorable!
-------------------
Don't count the minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years...count the Memories.
-------------------
I can't forget the times we've shared together. The sadness and the happiness,the failure and success, the simple hugs and those tender kisses. I Don't know when it will happen again, seems like a part of me was gone. I miss all of that, I miss you B.. I miss us..

No comments:

Post a Comment