Thursday 23 May 2013

Cute Love Quotes For Your Girlfriend

Cute Love Quotes For Your Girlfriend


 Love is like a pair of socks. You gotta have two and they gotta match.
----------------------------
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
---------------
 The best things in life aren’t things.
---------------------
 Love is one of the bravest traits you can have.
-------------------
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
--------------
You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince.
----------
 A man wants a woman to be his first love. A woman wants a man to be her last.
----------
 Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me
---------------
 I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you.
-----------
 Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it but I can feel it.
------------
 She said to him “I am afraid of falling”. He said “I have wings…



No comments:

Post a Comment