Friday 24 May 2013

Love Quotes--Happy Love Quotes

Happy Love Quotes




Being in a relationship isn't about the kissing, dates or showing off, It's about being with the person that makes you happy.
-------------------
I am happy to be me, I may not be perfect, but I am honest, loving and happy. I never try to be anything that I am not and I am not here to impress anyone else. I AM ME.
-----------------
Life is about ignoring the drama, laughing with friends, loving your family, and being happy with what you have.
------------------.
I may never be good enough for everybody. But I'll always be the best for someone who's contented to have me.
------------------
I wish I was a camera so I could take your picture with my mind. Put it in a frame for you to see, how beautiful you really are to me.
------------------
If it's possible to send a message from heaven, I'll get one to you.
---------------
Even though we're miles apart, a computer screen connects our hearts.
--------------------
Loving someone means being happy for them when they are happy.
---------------
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
----------------
 Wherever you are - know I really love you. Wherever you've been --know I've been there too. Whatever you're doing when you need a friend call me, I'll be there just to listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment