Saturday 25 May 2013

Thank You For Being With Me-Love Story

Thank You For Being With Me


If you've found that one person that has changed your life and shown you a love you never imagined before, then you know what I'm talking about.

In the 6 months that Paul and I have been together, he's proven all my past ideas wrong. I had given up on love, having been hurt so much before. I just thought that I was one of those people who weren’t "cut-out" for love and I think he thought the same.

Both of us were freshly out of painful breakups and neither of us thought we were ready to give it another shot. That all started changing the night of "Our Hollywood Kiss," our first kiss, straight from the big screen. It was perfect and I knew then that no matter what happened, my life would never be the same.

At that moment, I learned what love could be. Since that moment, each day, I fall more in love with him then I knew I could. In our 18 months together, he's given me a lifetime of love, support and happiness. I'll never be ready to give up on us. In 18 months, I've found my best friend and the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, all in the same person.
I don't know the words to explain my love for him, but I know that for the rest of my life, "Our Hollywood Kiss" has forever changed me.

There are no word that can express my feelings right away. If I may, please, let me say this,” I love you Paul, you are my world, and you truly are the greatest man of my life.” Thank you for being with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment