Saturday 25 May 2013

First Love Quotes

First Love Quotes 


Being someones FIRST may be great but being LAST is perfect.
----------------------
Your first love is always alive and lives all the time in your heart. How much you try to forget it never goes away from your heart.
--------------------------
I was your first everything and I hope to remain your last everything.
-----------------------
The first person who teaches you the meaning of the word 'Love' will also be the first person who teaches you the meaning of the word 'Pain.'
-----------------
Why is it hard to get over your first love? Is it because they started everything with you and showed you what love was? Or is it because they have gotten so deep into your heart that you just can't let go?
----------------------
I'll always remember... I'll never forget, how you took my breath away, the first time we met. No matter what happens... no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.
------------------------------
It doesnt matter how long its been, you'll always have the same effect on me as when we first met.
----------------------
I still can't decide if meeting you was the saddest or greatest day of my life. Because my heart is still spilt, into two peices made up of love & hatred. And both sides hold your name.
------------------------------
Every time I think of you it made me smile, every time I think of you I know you mean so much to me... Until I wake up one day days things will never be the same as yesterday, every time I think of you tears rolling down my face, every time I think of you shadows of pain keeps hunting through my veins. I hate you, I really do you are so untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment