Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet

Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet


One fairer than my love! the all-seeing sun
Ne'er saw her match since first the world begun.
-----------------
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
-------------
See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!
---------------
O, swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon,
That monthly changes in her circled orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.
---------------------
They may seize
On the white wonder of dear Juliet's hand
And steal immortal blessing from her lips,
Who even in pure and vestal modesty,
Still blush, as thinking their own kisses sin.
---------------
But my true love is grown to such excess
I cannot sum up sum of half my wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment