Wednesday 22 May 2013

True Love Poems-- Fires, Wine, Beach, And Time


Fires, Wine, Beach, And Time
                       
                        Crackling fires and glasses of wine

a walk on the beach forgetting the time
this is all nice and things we should do
but these aren't the things that make me love you
Fighting for bed ..........
--------------
Love So Pure
its sweet like the nectar
of the garden flower,
its soothing like the buzzing
of a bumble bee,
its warm like the rays
of the morning sun,
its the search of a love so pure 
which ..........
-------------
Love, Not Just Lust
Waking up to your beautiful face
Makes me happy that I'm not in another place.
Dreaming of you and me together
living happily ever after.
Hand in hand, palm to palm
just hold me in ..........



No comments:

Post a Comment