Sunday 19 May 2013

The Love I Feel-True Love Poem




The Love I Feel

To hold you close to have you near
To have my breath against your ear
Whispering the words I long to say
Being able to show you my passion in that special way,
The loving, caressing, kissing would feel so right
Expressing our love right through the night
Our bodies joined as one in pure ecstasy
Thrusting, moaning, loving as You become part of me
Reaching that point there is no going above
Our bodies explode together in out throes of love
After, cuddling, laughing, talking all part of us too
I look up smile and say I love you.
***********************************************


I Love The Way You Love Me

I love the way you look at me, 
I love the way you kiss, 
I love the way you have made my life fill with sudden bliss. 
I love the way I always feel whenever your around,
I love the way I miss you when ever you leave town. 
I love the way you make love to me and then roll over and fart, 
I love the way you hold me so near and dear to your heart. 
I love the way you argue, 
I love the way you laugh, 
I love the way you sit inside a bubble bath. 
I love the way you love me and one other thing is true 
I more than anything in this world love how I am so in love with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment