Friday 24 May 2013

Love Quotes--Heart Touching Quotes About Romantic Love

 Heart Touching Quotes About Romantic Love

      It's sweet like the nectar of the garden flower, it's soothing like the buzzing of a bumble bee, it's warm like the rays of the morning sun, it's the search of a love so pure which keeps me on the run. It's the pulse in my vein, the thoughts in my brain, in every breath that I take, the smile my lips make, it's in the twinkle of my eye, till the day I die. E even if it's heart searing pain, with nothing to gain, I will feel it as the tear on my cheek, and without words my soul will speak.
---------------
You will never fully understand how much you mean to me, because there are no amount of words that can begin to describe my feelings for you.
-----------------------
Cloud dances because of wind; flower sings because of rain; grass grows because of earth; I live because of you; you are only the reason, you are all the reasons...
---------------------
You are my ground and you are my rainbow. You are my butterfly and you are my ecstasy. You are the start of my journeys and always my destination. You are my home - the place to which I always return.
-----------------------------------------
Wife: I love you. Husband: I love you too. Wife: Prove it, scream it to world. Husband:*whispers in ear* I love you. Wife: Why'd you whisper it to me? Husband: Because you are my world.
-------------------
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment