Saturday 25 May 2013

Kiss Me Back-Love Poem

Kiss Me Back


Kiss you, kiss your heart
Kiss you, kiss your face
Kiss you, kiss your lips
Kiss you, kiss your mind
I kiss you, i kiss you
I kiss your imagine
I kiss your pictures
I kiss you in the ocean
I kiss you on the beach
I kiss you through the phone
I kiss your memories...
and i leave you my love

-----------------------------
Sweet Kiss

Kiss me and tell me everything,
will soon be okay,
Kiss me slowly
One more kiss to keep me,sane
The kiss of passion
Kiss me with promises that,
you'll always be there
I can feel your magical touch,
When you kiss me
A kiss from your sweet lips,
Last a lifetime
That kiss
Your kiss,
The taste still ligerds on,
my lips
I feel it's presence there,
A forbidden kiss
Kiss me tonight without,
Saying anything
Crawl your lips on mine and,
give me a kiss
Kiss me like you have never,
kissed before 

No comments:

Post a Comment