Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Story---Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight



Oh My God!! He is so hot."

I said to my friends at lunch in the cafeteria. That was the First year in our college. One of my friends sitting with me rode the bus with him. So she started explaining him to me. She said he was a player, and really perverted. No way! he is a play boy.

They dared me to go out with him. I mean, I didn't even know this kid. My friends are daring me to go out with him. But of course I said yes I'll go out with him. He don't seem like a play boy. He is not seen flirting with other girls. They said if i am going, it had to be at least for 1 week.
By now 1 week had past and I was really getting to know him. We would talk on the phone a lot and we would go places together. Only knowing each other for 1 week. We were even starting to make out!!

After 1 week had past, my friends were like, "Ok it's been 1 week, you can dump him now." But I was starting to like him. I mean, he had already gotten me a beautiful bracelet. And he was nice and funny. He wasn't even a player like my friend said he was. He was not a play boy So that I was really proud of. And now we have been dating for 1 1/2 years. So if you don't belive in love at first site....then you are dumb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment