Saturday 25 May 2013

True Loves Kiss Quotes

True Loves Kiss Quotes


A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover.
---------------------------------------------
I'm a hooligan and like every chick in town loves me.
--------------------
True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes.
---------------------------
True friends love you for who you are, not what they want you to be.
----------------------
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked..
------------------------
A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place.
--------------------------------------
I got a lot of friends but there's only one of you, if I lost you I don't know what I'd do. Lots of people say we will drift away, I hope I don't see that day. What happens in the future I don't know, while we stay together I know we'll glow. They can say what they say, they'll never get their way. You are the my one true friend, one that only God could send. I say this because I don't lie, cuz if I did I would die.
-------------------------
You don't need make-up to be pretty. You don't need tons of friends to be popular. You don't need a relationship for happiness. All you need is a kind heart, true friends, & self-confidence.
-----------------------------
True friends love you for who you are, not what they want you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment