Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes--In Love Quotes

In Love Quotes


All's fair in love and war."

-------------
At the first kiss I felt something melt inside me that hurt in an exquisite way. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish, All the secrets that slept deep within me came awake, Everything was transformed and enchanted, everything made sense." 
---------------
Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence."
----------------
 When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks."
---------------
love and tenderness … gave me the faith in love that enabled me to face my dead at last and write this play—write it with deep pity and understanding and forgiveness for all the four haunted Tyrones."
--------------
 Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."
-------------------
You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment