Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sweet Love Poems To Your Girlfriend--My Angel My Girlfriend


My Angel My Girlfriend



Some people believe, there is a one 
The one who points, your way to the sun.
A person they believe, makes them complete
The one who will support, when facing defeat

'You are my ..........
-----------------
Our Love For You My Princess
Love is not a thing you get a lot
but love the girl you have got....
she is always there to care for you
the thing we have is oh so true....

She is so sweet and kind
and she's the ..........

---------------
Love Poem to Girlfriend, You
It’s that look in your eye,
It’s the smile on your face;
That makes time slip by
And I know I'm in a better place.

It’s the memories of you
That make any grey sky turn blue,
And ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment