Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes- Couple Love Quotes

Couple Love Quotes

On rare occasions one does hear of a miraculous case of a married couple falling in love after marriage, but on close examination it will be found that it is a mere adjustment to the inevitable.”
------------
I think that enduring, committed love between a married couple, along with raising children, is the most noble act anyone can aspire to. It is not written about very much.”
-------------
I'd love to do a character with a wife, a nice little house, a couple of kids, a dog, maybe a bit of singing, and no guns and no killing, but nobody offers me those kind of parts.”
------------
That married couples can live together day after day is a miracle that the Vatican has overlooked."
---------------
If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you'd have a lot of overlapping.”
----------------
Last few months I've been living with this couple,
yeah, you know the kind who buy everything in doubles,
I love their love and I am thankful,
that someone has actually received the prize that was promised,
by all those fairy tales that drugged us,
but still to me I'm sick lonely, no laurel tree, just green envy
will my number come up eventually, like love's some kind of lottery
where you scratch and see what's underneath
Its' sorry, just one cherry, 
I'll play again

No comments:

Post a Comment