Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Quotes---Cute Crush Love Quotes

Cute Crush Love Quotes


You know you are in love when you read a thousand love quotes and there's one person you think about the whole time.
-----------------
I love it when my fingers are entangled in your's and my head is on your chest..listening to your heart beat. It makes me feel so safe...like nothing bad can happen to me.
-------------
When I see you, I get butterflies. When I talk to you, I get tongue-tied. When you touch me, I feel like I can fly.
------------------
When you really like someone, even the smallest things they do, make you smile.
--------------
With a heart of gold, and a look so nice, I met a girl who had angel eyes. Her smile so precious like a jewel on a crown, And her eyes so deep, in which many have drowned. She looks so pure as the morning dew, As the ones blessed with her charm, in the world are few. For once in life my hands you hold, Trust me, well overcome any odd, may how bold. Your beauty alone is capable to create a fuss, As an interesting part of fact and fables. But please dont devoid us, From the pleasant charm of an angel. Youre so beautiful!, how loud my heart cries out, Divine as an angel without any doubt.
-------------------
I like you. Ive liked you since the day we started talking. I like your laugh, smile, face, body, personality, humor. Everything. I could literally write a book about you, I can talk to you about anything thats on my mind; with you its different, completely different, its like Ive known you my whole life. The way we joke around and talk, when we hang out, everything, its just amazing to have you as one of my best friends.I can be myself around you, I dont have to act like something or someone Im not and I LOVE that. I feel like I can be real around you. Like I dont have to hide anything. You're an amazing guy and Im here for you whenever you need someone to talk to or anything. Its everything about you that I like, in my eyes, youre perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment