Thursday 23 May 2013

Love Poem--- A Girl Love Poem

A Girl Love Poem



Just three little words dont seem like enough
 for someone whose smile still 
brightens my day whose touch 
can make me forgetthe rest of the world.
They dont seem like enough for
 someone whos always been there
 to celebrate with me when everything
 goes my way and to hold my handwhen 
my whole worldseems to fall apart
.But even though I Love You cant 
express the depth of my feelings for you.
I hope you know whats in my heart.
Because loving you means more to me than
 anything in the world and it always willI Love You

What You Mean To Me

What you mean to me:
You are the sun in the sky,
You are the light shining by,
You are the breeze in my hair,
You’re the life I want to share.
You are what makes my days go ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment