Thursday 16 May 2013

Love Poems--- Breaking Up Poems

Breaking Up Poems



Shattered Dreams, Shattered Heart
My days are long, my nights are cold
Without you here for me to hold.

The moment we kissed, I knew it was right
To love you & want you with all of my might.

The hopes that we ..........
-------------------------------

I'm Not Turning Back

Every time I would ask, you said I was tripping.
I trusted you boy, but now I am quitting.
You broke my heart, took it and tore it apart.
You promised to me never again.
But maybe I'd be ..........
---------------------

Not Wanting To Breakup

 You come to me and go away like waves
You change moods like seasons change weather
Sometimes you act hard like a rock
Sometimes as light, soft, and nice as a feather
With you it's on and ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment