Thursday 16 May 2013

Love Quotes----Please Understand Me Quotes

Please Understand Me Quotes



Give me your hand but realize I just wanna say goodbye. Please understand I have to leave and carry on my own life.
------------------

Help me if you can. It's just that this, this is not the way I'm wired. So could you please, help me understand why you've given in to all these reckless dark desires.
------------------------------

Please understand, that I'm only your man and my heart's getting stronger. Don't keep me waiting much longer.
---------------------

Oh, can you tell I haven't slept very well since the last time that we spoke? Please understand if I see you again, don't even say hello.
-----------------------

Please give me all your attention, don't let my heart go seek another direction.
-------------------------

Please understand the reason why Chinese vegetables taste so good. It is simple. The Chinese do not cook them, they just threaten them!
-------------------------

Boyfriends have to understand me and my needs. They have to know what I want out of my life and about my strict regime. I go to bed at 10pm and not later. I separate my professional and private lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment