Thursday 16 May 2013

Romantic Quotes For Him---Love Quotes


Romantic Quotes For Him




 Loving you may be wrong, but my heart wasn't meant to be right.
-----------------
 You want to know how I know I love you. I am in love with you because when I look into your eyes, I see the universe, and when I look anywhere in the universe, I see your eyes.
-----------------
 I don't need any heavenly guides to show me where to walk; I only want you to hold me when I fall down.

------------
The rain may feel cold, dirty and lonely, but if you were with me, I'd wait my entire life under it if I had to.
-----------
This one is a bit of a corny classic of all the romantic quotes to him, but if you pull it out at the right time the effect should be good: "If I could re-arrange the alphabet, I would put U and me together forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment