Thursday 16 May 2013

Hate Love Quotes

Hate Love Quotes


Life is too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead.
--------------------

Hate is only a form love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically.
----------------------------

One bad relationship can make you never want to fall in love again!
-----------------------------

I hate the way you make me feel, I hate the way you make me want you, I hate the way you make me love you, but most of all I hate knowing there is no future.
---------------------------

I hate you with all my heart, but hell I still love you.
----------------------

I hate love. Hate being in love. I never want it to happen to me again.
-----------------------------

eople think we had a love-hate relationship. Well, I did not love him, nor did I hate him. We had mutual respect for each other, even as we both planned each other's murder.
-----------------------------

When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment