Thursday 16 May 2013

Love Poems---Falling In Love


Falling In Love




Admitting I'm In Love With Him, I Fell So DeepAlthough I speak about you so much
Although everyone can see it
I would never admit it
Admit how I feel
When I first met you
I just thought it was a silly crush
Over time it grew on me; you ..........

--------------------------

I Love You So....


I think about you all the time
Your always in my head
I reread every text you send
And remember what you said

I'm always here for you
Every hour of the day
I'll never let you down
Or hurt ..........

-----------------------------

My Heart

Why did you do this?
You did this to me.
You stole my heart,
can't you see?

From the first time I saw you,
the first time you smiled.
The way you lit up the room,
my heart went wild.

When ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment