Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Most Amazing Cheating Love Story!

 The Most Amazing Cheating Love Story!





Hi everybody, 

I wanted to share my cheating story. I married this woman I am in love with two years ago after dating for another two years. Right after we married we moved another country so i could study my PhD for three years. Well, things were going not bad but not well, with ups and downs on both sides. Few months ago i started suspecting on my wife because she started to have a weird relation with a weightlifter working in the store right under our flat. She also works across the street from that store.....
Ok, so on my birthday, after I came from a hard day at work and after that I went to the dentist i came home....and no birthday party or wife because she had to work. Later that day she came home and after confronting her she confesed that she had been cheating with the guy downstairs for one week, they also had sex once.....also, that during that week she has discovered that she is madly in love with this guy. 
But this is not the end of the story, after i picked myself from the floor, she also confessed that while at her home the previous week, she made out with my best friend!!
So after all of this you may wonder what did i do about it?...well, I talked to her and decided that we would give it another chance, we were to go to see this guy together as a couple and work it out together so she agreed to do so. So we went together, i invited both for breakfast.... and the turn of events left me there with my coffee will they walked out together.


After that, we thought that she was just confused, after all, it was just one week right?....so that was two weeks ago, and now i need to give her space so she can figure out which one she likes the best. If i intend to talk about anything means that i am trying to control her, if we intend to talk what caused this: i am very cheap and i don't say i love you when we talk on the phone and other things many of which they are true, I am not perfect husband, i know that.


The situation I guess is not fun, I wake up everyday when this guy opens his store, he can get to my building trough his back door and we can see him from the kitchen window. My wife doesn't hesitate to say hi to him or look at him from the kitchen while talking to me.


As for today, still waiting...


My grandma used to say that I was a very nice boy and that i was like a saint.....but i am maybe stupid?


ok, i leave you with that. does anybody have a better one?

No comments:

Post a Comment