Wednesday 22 May 2013

God Bless Our Love Quotes

God Bless Our Love Quotes


Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You made my year special and I wish you continue to do so. With you around, every moment is an occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love, with his care and warmth. I love you and wish you a very Happy New Year.
---------------
It's funny how, in this journey of life, even though we may begin at different times and places, our paths cross with others so that we may share our love, compassion, observations, and hope. This is a design of God that I appreciate and cherish.
--------------------
The value of a single smile should not be a ton of sorrows. So, please God bless the earth with love and affection.
----------------
In God eyes, love is never absent. In God's heart, forgiveness is never impossible. In God's embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment