Wednesday 22 May 2013

Short Love Stories--Love Doesn't Need Reasons

Love Doesn't Need Reasons


A Girl asked her Boyfriend::::::
Girl Friend: Why do you love me?
Boyfriend: I have no reason.
Girl Friend -  didnt like it 'n say
Girl Friend: No. Give me a reason.
Boyfriend: Ohkay... 'Coz you're beautiful, caring 'n attractive.
Girl was satisfied,
Then one day she got sick 'n look Terribly Thin, Pale 'n Weak...
Girl Friend: Do you still love me?
Boyfriend: Now that you're not pretty 'n attractive do i have a reason to love you?
Girl Cried...
The boy hold her hand 'n say..
BF: Now you Understand?


"Love doesn't need reasons.

I Love You 'n still love you no matter what Happens."♥♥
------------------
A Touchy Love Story..
A boy Was Tired Of Her Girlfriend's Msgs Which Always Said- I Love U, I Miss U....


One Night he Received A Msg FroM Her But Didn't Read It,Insted he Slept



... ... Next Day he Got A Call FroM His girlfriend's MoM Who Said....



That Her Daughter Had A Car Accident&Died Last Night.....



he Then Read The Msg In Which It Was Written,"Dear Please CoMe In Front Of your House, I Met With An Accident&Its My Last Wish To See U Plz....

No comments:

Post a Comment