Wednesday 22 May 2013

Flirting Love Quotes

Flirting Love Quotes


If life was supposed to be easy I wouldn't be sitting here trying to figure out ways to get you to fall in love with me.

------------
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too...
---------------
You must be in a wrong place...the Miss Universe contest is over there.
-----------------
I dont believe that love comes to those who wait. Today love comes to those who flirt.
-------------
Flirting is a risky game. One mistake, and you are committed.
----------------
I hate it when I see people flirt with the person I like.
------------
Boy flirts a lot? He gets props. Girl flirts a lot? She's a slut. Boy cries over a girl? He's in love. Girl cries over a boy? She's dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment