Thursday 16 May 2013

Sad Love Quotes.

Sad Love Quotes.



Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow; we must fail in order to know.”
-------------------------

I’m not sure which was the bigger lie, when you said I could trust you or when you said you loved me.”
-----------------------------------

“Does it matter how I feel? I mean, it’s not like you care anymore.”
------------------------------

“Sometimes you have to accept your mistakes and live with the results.”
---------------------------------

“I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner, that way I could love you longer.”
----------------------------------

“I hate seeing you because you bring back the feelings I try so hard to forget.”
-----------------------

“If I treated you the way you treated me, you’d hate me.”
-----------------------

“I dont know if im getting over you, or just getting used to the pain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment