Thursday 16 May 2013

Sad Love Poems -- She Longs To Tell Him I Love You

She Longs To Tell Him I Love You


A small spark kindles in eager young hearts
With a smile, a song, and a destiny
Their souls a perfect match from the start
How sad she was blind to her eternity
She spent many years ..........
---------------------------


Death Of My Love, I Wanted To Go With You

I was a lonely wanderer, searching for a place to belong, you came into my life and gave me love, a place to call home.

Home is where the heart is, it doesn't always have four walls. ..........

---------------------------------------


Last Goodbye

I sit here waiting
waiting for you to see
that time is running out
come on and save me

It's not your fault I'm crying
so don't you think that at all
don't feel guilty for ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment