Monday 20 May 2013

Love Break Up Quotes

Love Break Up Quotes


Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies.although we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!
--------------
You're better off without him.
Don't call him.
He's breaking your heart.
----------
You told me to Forget you,
but
Tell me How can i Forget you
When you are Only One who is in My Mind 'n Heart..
What will i Remembr when i Forget you.(
-----------
Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other!
-----------
i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!


---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment