Thursday 16 May 2013

Valentines Day Poems to Boyfriend--My Perfect Valentine

My Perfect Valentine




Observing the stars,
You came into mind,
I thought about your love for me,
It's so fine.

Whenever you hug me,
Whenever you're there,
I feel so secure,
I know you really ..........

------------------------

Glad I Met You

At first I wasn't looking for love.
I wanted no one in my life,
for I had totally given up.
All I wanted was to hide.

But for just a moment
I gave you a chance.
I let my guard ..........

--------------------------

My True Love

We started off as friends but soon after I started to see
that you were the one that are and will always there for me.
We fight and argue often but I still love you the same
so much even at ..........

1 comment:

  1. Ravinder, dont you think these Deep Valentine's Love Poems should be complete? Why are they unfinished? Or were you not able to complete them?

    ReplyDelete