Thursday 16 May 2013

Nice Love Poems ----I Want To Be The Girl


I Want To Be The Girl


I wanna be the girl who...
You make a special call just to say goodnight
When she's crying, you wrap her in your arms and hold her tight
When she's scared or lonely you tell her "You'll be ..........


-----------------------------


What I Want

All I want is to see you
There's something I want you to do
I want you to listen and now this is true
I think I love you

You make me feel like I'm flying on a cloud
And I want to scream out ..........



-----------------------------


Choice
I'd rather have the thought of you 
To hold against my heart, 
My spirit to be taught of you 
With west winds blowing, 
Than all the warm caresses 
Of another love's bestowing, 
Or ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment