Friday 17 May 2013

Cool Decent Love Quotes

Cool Decent Love Quotes

Treat Everyone With Love,Even Those Who Are Rude To You.

Not Because They Are Not Nice But Because You are NICE. 

-------------

I'm not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes but Still I love those people Who stay with me after Knowing how I really am. 

----------------------
Dont ever doubt your awesomeness; remind yourself of who you are. Awesomeness is in your DNA. You are naturally awesome. Allow yourself to be natural. Be cool, be you, have fun.
--------------------

I think when you move past your fear and you go after your dreams wholeheartedly, you become free. Know what I'm saying? Move past the fear.
---------------------

I am no longer married, so ladies... there you go.
------------------------

I always said the world is a better place because of Joey Ramone.
------------------------
   

No comments:

Post a Comment